Application 5Rhythms-FestivalJuly 28. — July 31. 2022
- By sending your registration, a legally binding contract is concluded, to which the following terms and conditions apply.
- The festival pass is available until May, 31. at an early bird discount of 175,00 €.
- From 1 June the festival pass costs 195,00 €.
- Requests for day and evening tickets can be made. These tickets will only be allocated if there are still free places after the early bird discount expires on 31 May.
- Normally you will receive a confirmation of your registration within one week to the e‑mail address you have given us with the payment modalities.
- If you do not receive a reply, please check your spam folder before contacting me again.
Please fill in completely and submit.
Organisation was super good…! Great team — with heart and super attentive! Dagmar, Johanna, Thierry and Tom were magic! Incredibly present and penetrated… each for themselves.
All in all, I felt very well looked after.
I can only imagine all the work that has to be done in the run-up, during and afterwards for the organisation. From my point of view, everything went smoothly and seemed extremely professional. I don’t know what could be done better. A big compliment to you as organisers. I am already looking forward to next year.
I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart. What I got to know at this festival was and is very enriching for me. Since I visited your festival completely unprepared, without any information about the 5Rhythms, I had no idea what was in store for me.
My courage was rewarded. I am grateful for this broadening of horizons!!!
I will come again.
Before the festival, I thought that last year’s festival would be hard to top — but this year it was even fuller, even more rounded, and small mistakes simply dissolved in the warm feeling and movement. Finally I was able to glide through the hall without the handbrake on, which I enjoyed so much to the many beautiful sounds of the shawms. It is a great pleasure to share this with you — we will be back.